Kevin Hart is a well-known American stand-up comedian, actor, internet personality, and social media influencer. He gained fame through his hilarious stand-up comedy shows and has since become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry.
Birth & Early Life
Kevin Darnell Hart was born on 6th July 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Raised by his single mother, Nancy, who worked at the University of Pennsylvania, Kevin had a challenging childhood as his father was a cocaine addict and spent most of Kevin’s early years in jail. Humour became his coping mechanism, helping him navigate his troubled family life.
After attending George Washington High School, Kevin pursued his dream of becoming a stand-up comedian and moved to New York City. Initially, he faced challenges and was booed offstage during his early performances. However, Kevin’s determination paid off when he caught the attention of Judd Apatow, who cast him in the TV series “Undeclared,” marking the beginning of his successful career.
Kevin was previously married to Torrei Hart, and they have two children together. After their divorce, he married Eniko Parrish, and the couple has two children as well. Their marriage faced public scrutiny when Kevin admitted to infidelity, but they worked through their issues and continued their relationship.
|Name||Kevin Darnell Hart|
|Date of Birth||6th July 1979|
|Height||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight||64 kg (140 lbs)|
Key Facts about Kevin Hart
- Kevin’s father’s struggles with drug addiction and incarceration played a significant role in shaping his outlook on life.
- He graduated from George Washington High School and attended the Community College of Philadelphia before dropping out to pursue comedy.
- Kevin’s career breakthrough came when Judd Apatow cast him in the TV series “Undeclared.”
- He released several successful comedy albums and embarked on national tours.
- Kevin Hart starred in blockbuster movies like “Think Like a Man” and “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.”
- He faced controversy when homophobic tweets from the past resurfaced, leading him to step down from hosting the 91st Academy Awards.
- Kevin is highly active on social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- He has an estimated net worth of approximately $200 million and is one of the highest-paid entertainers globally.
- In addition to comedy and acting, Kevin is a poker enthusiast and has competed in significant tournaments.
- Despite early struggles and rejections, Kevin’s talent and perseverance have made him a comedy icon and an inspiration to many.